for electromobile company fleets:
For your car dealership
We are happy to support you in the development of a clever charging infrastructure.
- Site check
- Hardware installation
- Operation of the charging infrastructure
With the Heidelberg Wallbox Energy Control and its integrated local load management, multiple networked wallboxes can distribute charging current to up to 16 hybrid or electric vehicles: for faster charging with pinpoint accuracy.
As soon as an electric or hybrid car is fully charged, it continues, if necessary, to be supplied with sufficient electricity, for example to keep the standard heating or air conditioning running. The current that has been freed flows into the batteries of the other vehicles.
Example of 22 kW for 5 wallboxes
Example of 22 kW for 5 wallboxes - management when the charging process ends
Does local load management for wallboxes and charging stations make sense?
Absolutely! Because the enormous demand for electric vehicles will also in
Charging stations subsidy
Secure your subsidy options for charging stations
For example with KfW Subsidy 441
With a maximum grant of 45,000 euros per company location, the German Federal Ministry of Transport is subsidising the development of a charging infrastructure for commercial parking facilities and e-charging stations.
The requirements for a KfW subsidy:
- The purchase and installation of a stationary, intelligent charging station is exclusively permitted for commercial use, including the electrical connection
- The charging station must not be publicly accessible
- The electricity must be obtained from renewable energies
- The charging stations must be used for at least 6 years
The following services can be subsidized:
- Charging station up to 22 kW.
- Load management system.
- Electrical connection and battery storage systems as well as the electrical installation.
- Construction and technical measures at the network connection point and on the building.
- Potentially necessary modernization measures of the building electricity system or telecommunications connection.