Wallbox charging solutions
for hotels and gastronomy
How to refuel with energy
Dear hotel businesses, restaurant chains or holiday home managers. One thing is clear: The number of guests who arrive with their own electric or hybrid vehicle is rising. Anyone who can offer an uncomplicated charging solution is certain to get good reviews. To this end, HEIDELBERG AMPERFIED offers modern e-charging stations and wallboxes, which can be used conveniently via an RFID card – provided with your logo – or with the myAMPERFIED app. Depending on whether you want to invoice for the electricity or offer it as a free service. Do you want to install multiple wallboxes at your location? You can now charge even more efficiently with our clever HEIDELBERG AMPERFIED load management.
for hotels and gastronomy:
to the plug-and-play principle
All kinds of benefits.
For a first-class e-charging service.
Hotels and gastronomy should adapt to the new needs of their guests early on and invest in a charging infrastructure for e-mobility. With your own charging stations, you can win the hearts of your guests. And even generate additional income. Especially if you are already generating electricity with renewable energy sources (e.g. photovoltaics).
An overview of the advantages:
- Welcome charging service. Enable the wallbox for your guests. Payment is made very easily directly at the charging station.
- Charging cards with VIP status. Use RFID cards with your logo for regular customers and employees. If you want, these people can even charge for free.
- Automatic invoicing. All charging processes are invoiced automatically. You will receive a monthly credit for your income.
Both Heidelberg Wallbox Energy Control and Wallbox connect.business offer clever load management for multiple parking spaces and vehicles at an affordable price. Thanks to local load management, multiple networked wallboxes distribute the charging current to up to 16 hybrid or electric vehicles – fully automatically. For even faster charging, with pinpoint accuracy
With subsidies for your own
electricity charging station.
Guarantee your commercial subsidy for charging columns.
For example with KfW Subsidy 441.
The German Federal Ministry of Transport is subsidising the development of a charging infrastructure for commercial parking facilities and e-charging stations. With a maximum grant of 45,000 euros per company location.
The requirements for a KfW subsidy:
- The purchase and installation of a stationary, intelligent charging station which will be utilised exclusively for commercial use. All of this including the electrical connection.
- The charging station must not be accessible for public use.
- The power must be supplied via renewable energies.
- The minimum use is 6 years.
The following services can be subsidised:
- Charging station up to 22 kW.
- The load management system.
- Electrical connection and battery storage systems as well as the electrical installation.
- Technical and construction measures at the network connection point and building.
- Potential modernisation measures of the building electricity system or telecommunications connection.
Would you like a personal consultation?
With current news on electromobility and charging technologies, this is no problem. Sounds good? Then subscribe to our HEIDELBERG AMPERFIED Newsletter now.Register now