OUR FULL-SERVICE OFFER
Plan and expand the charging infrastructure
We are there for these business areas
Amperfied Chargespot connect.public
The barrier-free charging station for public and semi-public spaces
- Accessible design
- Simultaneous charging of two electric vehicles with up to 22 kW per charging point
- Low installation effort due to optional TAB-compliant house junction box and meter measuring field
- Authentication via RFID cards, app or QR code.
- Legally compliant billing due to conformity with calibration law
- Contactless payment with HecPay terminal
- Integrated dynamic load management (DLM)
- Customizable foiling in customer design
Amperfied Wallbox connect.business
with MID meter and optional load management. Ideal for billing the company car
- Charging power: 11 kW
- Integrated MID meter for accurate recording of charging consumption
- Exportable loading protocol
- Mobile control via the myAMPERFIED app - click here for the app
- Authorization via RFID
- Web interface for additional configuration, control and monitoring
- Connection to home energy management system possible
- optionally with load management
Heidelberg Wallbox Energy Control
The load management solution
- Charging power: 11 kW
- With local and dynamic load management (with Combox Lite + Complete) for up to 16 wallboxes
- Uncomplicated and fast installation
- Attractive design with stainless steel front
- Connection to Home Energy Management System (HEMS) possible
HEIDELBERG COMBOX LITE + COMBOX COMPLETE
THE SMART COCKPIT FOR E-CHARGING STATIONS
- Networks up to 16 wallboxes (Heidelberg Energy Controls) and controls local and dynamic load management (with Combox Complete)
- When connected to a backend (via OCPP 1.6), it has a web interface for monitoring and analyzing the wallboxes, charging processes (remote) and diagnostic data
- Central installation of software updates for the connected wallbox network
Controllable charging infrastructures for companies
With checklist for the charging infrastructure of the future
Optimal planning of the charging infrastructure requires preparation, structure and a clear goal in mind. Therefore, we first sit down remotely and discuss the following points, among others:
- What goals are you pursuing with your charging infrastructure?
- what wishes and requirements do you have for us?
- are all the necessary conditions for setting up the charging infrastructure in place?
- what challenges might we be facing?
- what are the respective role distributions in the future project?
- has contact already been made with an energy supplier?
- have subsidies already been applied for or taken into account?
To avoid unpleasant surprises in the course of the project, we clarify the basic technical and organizational requirements on site.
Typically, we visit you within 10 working days after the needs analysis and clarify:
- how much charging power is available at the object.
- what the best line paths are.
- what the fire protection must look like.
- which trades need to be involved.
- whether the concept is optimally aligned with the needs of the current and future vehicle fleet situation. In this way, we want to avoid unnecessary charging infrastructure costs.
- which tax framework conditions apply and which subsidy measures are eligible.
Project conception & installation
Our offer has convinced you? Then let's get started, taking the following aspects into account:
- Die bedarfsgerechte Installation: Wir installieren die für Ihre Bedürfnisse und für das Gesamtkonzept passende Hard- und Software. Zur optimalen Nutzung der verfügbaren Anschlusskapazitäten wird ihre Ladelösung über über ein statisches oder dynamisches Lastmanagement mit frei konfigurierbaren Lastgrenzen verfügen.
- Eine Kostenexplosion vermeiden: Eine wirtschaftliche Ladeinfrastruktur benötigt auch eine kosteneffiziente Installationen. Deshalb werden wir bei der Erstinstallation einen potenziell weiteren Ausbau der Ladeinfrastruktur technisch bereits vorbereiten. Kostenintensive und komplizierte nachträgliche Installationen werden so vermieden. Dafür bündeln wir alle Prozesse, um Synergien zu nutzen und bspw. zusätzliche Anfahrten zu vermeiden. Auch deshalb arbeiten wir mit Partnern in ganz Deutschland, um jederzeit eine schnelle und unkomplizierte Abwicklung zu gewährleisten.
- The legal situation: We always work in accordance with the legal requirements.
- Avoid long cable runs: These lead to power losses and higher, cost-intensive material requirements during installation.
- Training of our employees and partners: because only in this way can we optimize our processes and implement everything to your satisfaction.
Complete operational management including service & support
If desired, we can also take care of this completely. We communicate all relevant data transparently at all times.If you wish, we will perform an annual DGUV V3 inspection to maintain your charging infrastructure. In addition, we provide comprehensive service and support in case of failure or replacement of your charging stations.