OUR FULL-SERVICE OFFER
Plan and expand the optimal controllable charging infrastructure
We help these businesses
Amperfied Chargespot connect.public
The barrier-free charging pole for public and semi-public spaces
- Accessible design
- Simultaneous charging of two electric vehicles with up to 22 kW per charging point
- Low installation effort due to optional TAB-compliant house junction box and meter measuring field
- Authentication via RFID cards, app or QR code.
- Legally compliant billing due to compliance with calibration law
- Contactless payment with HecPay terminal
- Integrated dynamic load management (DLM)
- Individualisable foiling in customer design
Amperfied Wallbox connect.business
with MID meter and optional load management. Ideal for billing the company car
- Charging power: 11 kW
- Integrated MID counter for precise recording of charging consumption
- Exportable charging log
- Mobile control via the myAMPERFIED app – click here for the app
- Authorisation via RFID
- Web interface for additional configuration, control and monitoring
- Connection to Home Energy Management System possible
- optional with load management
Heidelberg Wallbox Energy Control
The load management solution
- Charging power: 11 kW
- With local and dynamic load management (with Combox Lite + Complete) for up to 16 wallboxes
- Uncomplicated and quick installation
- Attractive design with stainless steel front
- Connection to Home Energy Management System (HEMS) possible
HEIDELBERG COMBOX LITE + COMBOX COMPLETE
THE SMART COCKPIT FOR E-CHARGING STATIONS
- Networks up to 16 wallboxes (Heidelberg Energy Controls) and controls local and dynamic load management (with Combox Complete)
- When connected to a backend (via OCPP 1.6), it has a web interface for monitoring and analysing the wallboxes, charging processes (remote) and diagnostic data
- Central installation of software updates for the connected wallbox network
Charging infrastructures for companies
With the right checklist to the charging infrastructure of the future
Optimal planning of the charging infrastructure requires preparation, structure and a clear goal in mind. Therefore, we first sit down together remotely and discuss the following points, among others:
- What goals are you pursuing with your charging infrastructure?
- What wishes and requirements do you have for us?
- are all the necessary prerequisites for setting up the charging infrastructure in place?
- what challenges do we possibly face?
- what are the respective role distributions in the future project?
- has contact already been made with an energy supplier?
- have subsidies already been applied for or considered?
To avoid unpleasant surprises in the course of the project, we clarify the basic technical and organisational requirements on site.
Typically, we visit you within 10 working days after the needs analysis and clarify:
- how much charging power is available at the property.
- what the best cable routes are.
- what the fire protection must look like.
- which trades need to be involved.
- Whether the concept is optimally aligned with the needs of the current and future vehicle fleet situation. In this way, we want to avoid unnecessary charging infrastructure costs.
- which tax framework conditions apply and which subsidy measures come into question.
Project conception & installation
Our offer has convinced you? Then let’s get started, taking the following aspects into account:
- The needs-based installation: We install the hardware and software suitable for your needs and for the overall concept. For optimal use of the available connection capacities, your charging solution will have static or dynamic load management with freely configurable load limits.
- Avoiding a cost explosion: An economical charging infrastructure also needs cost-efficient installations. Therefore, we will already technically prepare for a potentially further expansion of the charging infrastructure during the initial installation. Cost-intensive and complicated subsequent installations are thus avoided. For this purpose, we bundle all processes in order to use synergies and, for example, avoid additional travel. This is another reason why we work with partners all over Germany to ensure fast and uncomplicated processing at all times.
- The legal situation: We always work in accordance with the legal regulations.
- Avoid long cable runs: These lead to power losses and higher, costly material requirements during installation.
- Training of our employees and partners: because this is the only way we can optimally design our processes and implement everything to your satisfaction.
Complete operational management including service & support
If you wish, we can also take care of this completely. We communicate all relevant data transparently at all times.If you wish, we will carry out an annual DGUV V3 inspection to maintain your charging infrastructure. In addition, we offer comprehensive service and support in the event of a failure or replacement of your charging stations.