OUR FULL-SERVICE OFFER
For the charging solution in your company
Amperfied Chargespot connect.public
The barrier-free charging pole for public and semi-public spaces
- Accessible design
- Simultaneous charging of two electric vehicles with up to 22 kW per charging point
- Low installation effort due to optional TAB-compliant house junction box and meter measuring field
- Authentication via RFID cards, app or QR code.
- Legally compliant billing due to compliance with calibration law
- Contactless payment with HecPay terminal
- Integrated dynamic load management (DLM)
- Individualisable foiling in customer design
Amperfied Wallbox connect.business
with MID meter and optional load management. Ideal for billing the company car
- Charging power: 11 kW
- Integrated MID counter for precise recording of charging consumption
- Exportable charging log
- Mobile control via the myAMPERFIED app – click here for the app
- Authorisation via RFID
- Web interface for additional configuration, control and monitoring
- Connection to Home Energy Management System possible
- optional with load management
Heidelberg Wallbox Energy Control
The load management solution
- Charging power: 11 kW
- With local and dynamic load management (with Combox Lite + Complete) for up to 16 wallboxes
- Uncomplicated and quick installation
- Attractive design with stainless steel front
- Connection to Home Energy Management System (HEMS) possible
HEIDELBERG COMBOX LITE + COMBOX COMPLETE
THE SMART COCKPIT FOR E-CHARGING STATIONS
- Networks up to 16 wallboxes (Heidelberg Energy Controls) and controls local and dynamic load management (with Combox Complete)
- When connected to a backend (via OCPP 1.6), it has a web interface for monitoring and analysing the wallboxes, charging processes (remote) and diagnostic data
- Central installation of software updates for the connected wallbox network
Advantages, legal situation, requirements
Things to know about the charging solution for companies
The advantages for companies
…are of a diverse nature:
- They present future viability and are committed to sustainable mobility.
- The workplace is attractive: Employees with electric and hybrid vehicles appreciate charging options.
- Electric vehicles make economic sense: They are cheaper to run than vehicles with combustion engines. The electricity costs less than Benin or diesel. Also, the maintenance costs are about 35% cheaper because the electric vehicle has fewer parts subject to wear.
- The reduced company car tax applies to purely electric vehicles as well as the exemption from vehicle tax. At the same time, the GHG quota is attractive, with which you can earn 250 € per year.
- Subsidies continue: It is true that the nationwide KfW subsidies in Germany for private individuals and companies have expired. But to achieve the CO₂ targets, it is not likely to stay that way. The first new funding pots already exist, for example in Munich. For a quick overview of possible funding, we recommend this funding database.
- You charge electric cars on your own company premises and save yourself the hassle of going to the petrol station or comparing fuel prices. In addition, electricity prices are usually cheaper for companies than for private users.
Individual branding on your charging solution
All our charging solutions for businesses can be equipped with individual front screens. Use your branding on the wallbox windscreen. This will give your charging infrastructure a very special touch and expand your brand touchpoints for visitors and employees.Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your contact request
Subsidies for companies?
The nationwide subsidies for corporate charging solutions have actually come to an end, but due to the political commitment to sustainable mobility, it is not expected to stay that way. As early as April 2023, Munich has adopted another funding programme.
The topic of subsidies is quite opaque and one quickly runs the risk of overlooking good opportunities. This is because in some cases there are specific subsidies at the state level or under certain circumstances. For example, when a PV system comes into play.We will of course advise you fully on this topic as well and find the right subsidy for your application.
We have taken great care in compiling the contents. Nevertheless, errors can creep in. All information is therefore without guarantee.
Whitepaper load management
How to achieve the ideal charging solution for companies
Für eine effiziente und wirtschaftliche Ladeinfrastruktur benötigen Sie ein Lastmanagement. Im Whitepaper erklären wir Ihnen warum.