for hotels and gastronomy:
to the plug-and-play principle
Both Heidelberg Wallbox Energy Control and Wallbox connect.business offer clever load management for multiple parking spaces and vehicles at an affordable price. Thanks to local load management, multiple networked wallboxes distribute the charging current to up to 16 hybrid or electric vehicles – fully automatically. For even faster charging, with pinpoint accuracy
With subsidies for your own
electricity charging station.
Guarantee your commercial subsidy for charging columns.
For example with KfW Subsidy 441.
The German Federal Ministry of Transport is subsidising the development of a charging infrastructure for commercial parking facilities and e-charging stations. With a maximum grant of 45,000 euros per company location.
The requirements for a KfW subsidy:
- The purchase and installation of a stationary, intelligent charging station which will be utilised exclusively for commercial use. All of this including the electrical connection.
- The charging station must not be accessible for public use.
- The power must be supplied via renewable energies.
- The minimum use is 6 years.
The following services can be subsidised:
- Charging station up to 22 kW.
- The load management system.
- Electrical connection and battery storage systems as well as the electrical installation.
- Technical and construction measures at the network connection point and building.
- Potential modernisation measures of the building electricity system or telecommunications connection.